Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Unseal My Lips

Reading had been my hobby and i have always liked to have a book as a companion during my travel rather than a hot chick. Books are something that motivated and conditions my mind. I feel rejuvenated with fresh ideas and a broader mind frame when i read a good novel or book. People say that a book could never be judged by its cover but i say that you can get some judgment by the name of the topic.

Unseal My Lips is on such weblog that i cam across. Its about Movies, Music, Books and News. Its not like that this is a typical categorized blog with a certain topic and keeps on with the theme forever. This is time that people write vivid content with various topics. I like to read books and their reviews by people who has already read them.

Unseal My Lips is a good blog by a lovely girl, which not only keeps information and paid reviews on books, movies, news etc but lot more things than that. It also features some recipes. Which gives a feeling that the girl loves to cook too, a thing that i love to see in women. A Flair to Cook.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=636b3226b9752525e0b4d3dc79b20607 6 27