Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Manelitah

I have come across a blog and from the first impression from it I can say that its a Girls blog. The author is a Female and it looks like a fashion blog from the template. I got this impact when the page loaded and later i realized that that blog is a complete one stop destination for readers to the diary, gossip, news, fashion, web design, web tools, graphics, other content that the blogger publishes.

The blog publisher has a flair for writing and publishes Good Content in the blog. I like that she ( I Hope its a She) had got her own domain and is hosting and is in process of development of her portal. I can feel that the person is having a good creative mind and is having many ideas in mind for the website.

I wish good luck to the webmaster and hope that the site rocks the Internet soon. Although i am going to be one of the permanent readers to the site now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this blog post!
My site has been reset and everything I have in there is gone, like website layouts, emoticons, EVEYTHING. Which is really sad and so I have to start all over again.
Well yea, the moment that I get your link in the post exchange I would definitely love to write a review for your blog too!

And yes, Im a girl! :)


--Manel
Manelitah.com

Anonymous said...

I was searching for her site but I ended up as a mothball, I think her site just muddled up again. :-(

 
ss_blog_claim=636b3226b9752525e0b4d3dc79b20607 6 27