Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

Friday, May 2, 2008

Give more to get more

You know that we must not forget that we are here to give other the pleasure of life. You can learn a lot from a child and lead a happy life thereafter. I recently met a gentleman in a supermarket he was a short height, average person in his thirties, he looked to be married because he was accompanied by a kid who was very naughty.

You know i was waiting behind him in the queue to get my goods billed. Also i must make you note that i had a train to catch that night. Well this nonsense guy was making all kinds of blunders and was waisting his as well as others time too. including me...

So i requested that person to give me chance to get my goods billed as i had a train to catch. I only had a pack of cigarettes and few bottles of juices for my journey.

Man i could never forget the kind of stare that man gave me, he looked at me in such a way that for once felt that you have to read in my next post called "I asked for his permission to sleep with his wife."

Yes i know thats not good but its just i simply do not want you to leave me blog so easily... The suspense is there.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=636b3226b9752525e0b4d3dc79b20607 6 27